My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://the-little-moments.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Tee-shirt scarf dress

This pretty dress started out as plan Jane navy t-shirt from some thrift store.
girls dress upcycled
DIY shirt plus scarf
 
DIY tee shirt dress
I added a pretty scarf to the bottom for a flouncy skirt. (I sewed a straight line using a large stitch along the edge of the scarf, then ruffled the length until it was the same as the shirt's bottom)
 
recycle refashion clothes
Kaylee wears leggings under all her dresses, so I didn’t worry about the length.  She wore it to school today, but wasn’t in the mood to pose.
refashion recycle scarf dress
Yah… I’m lucky I got any action shots.

1 comment:

Marty Walden said...

I am awed by people with a gift of sewing like you! This is amazing! I saw it on Roadkill Rescue.
Marty@Marty's Musings

 

Made by Brian Trager